30 in 30 Contest - July 2013

Part of my motivation to revive this blog was to document the contest I'm entering...

Halters Cycles 2nd annual 30 rides in 30 days contest is on.

Win a $100 gift certificate for simply riding your bike like crazy in JULY.

Rules are are follows : 

1.)You must ride at least one hour of each day in the month of July

2).You must take photos of yourself at at 15 unique spots. (Road or mt)
(Ideally this is to get you out to different riding area). Post pics here and on our fb page so we can cheer you along during the month of July 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Halte...es/74778410308

3). Hours can be accumulated on any type of bike, but they must all be outdoors.

4).NO crybabies

Last time we did this, we had about a dozen people complete the challenge. It is harder than it seems 

Note: ideally hours will be tracked by GPS. 

Good luck

This contest is open to interpretation and creativity is welcome. This is made to be fun. Let's keep it fun.


Since I ride Monday-Friday for the Morristown-Beard Mountain Bike camp, and usually ride/race on the weekends, I figured "why not?". If I can complete this challenge, I've already got my eyes on the snazzy Halter's unicorn kit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mountain Bike Camp 2020

Hippo CX 2018

Cured from Sleep Apnea?