July 23rd - Ring My Bell
Today we headed to Allaire. Seems we have been hitting Allaire on Tuesdays and seeing ChrisG's car at the lot - he's out enjoying the road.
Below is a photo of the bell on my bike. I've had it since I started at camp - and it comes in handy. I alert the kids know of oncoming traffic or if something is in the trail - it grabs their attention. I also use it to let Brad know the whole group is together.
Noticed some poison ivy popping up on my shin. DOH! And here I thought I was going to make it through camp sans PI. Also, today was my first flat for the camp season. Luckily we were finishing up our ride.
http://app.strava.com/activities/69298128
Below is a photo of the bell on my bike. I've had it since I started at camp - and it comes in handy. I alert the kids know of oncoming traffic or if something is in the trail - it grabs their attention. I also use it to let Brad know the whole group is together.
Noticed some poison ivy popping up on my shin. DOH! And here I thought I was going to make it through camp sans PI. Also, today was my first flat for the camp season. Luckily we were finishing up our ride.
http://app.strava.com/activities/69298128


Comments