July 9th - Double Day
No...I'm not looking for "double points"...but got in 2 rides yesterday with over 3.5 hours (moving time) in the saddle.
We headed to Allaire in the morning with camp. Campers (well, at least the ones I was with) LOVED it and asked if we could come back this week.
http://app.strava.com/activities/66044368
Morning from Allaire!
Then I headed out for an Orange and Blue ride with Andy, Norm, Utah, and Lance. Some new roads for me! Good times - except when I ran over a chipmunk.
http://app.strava.com/activities/66044373
We headed to Allaire in the morning with camp. Campers (well, at least the ones I was with) LOVED it and asked if we could come back this week.
http://app.strava.com/activities/66044368
Morning from Allaire!
Then I headed out for an Orange and Blue ride with Andy, Norm, Utah, and Lance. Some new roads for me! Good times - except when I ran over a chipmunk.
http://app.strava.com/activities/66044373


Comments