Reviving the Blog
I originally started this blog six years ago, when I was traveling through Thailand. At the time, Facebook wasn't popular and I didn't have many options to post my trip for my friends and family to see.
I then used this for my AP Environmental Science class - as a current events and interest post. I don't think many of my students actually read it. I just felt like I was posting interesting articles to go back to and read.
I've now decided to update this and include beer, bikes, and snow - my favorite things.
I then used this for my AP Environmental Science class - as a current events and interest post. I don't think many of my students actually read it. I just felt like I was posting interesting articles to go back to and read.
I've now decided to update this and include beer, bikes, and snow - my favorite things.
Comments